Is it normal to have a lot of memory tied up in "mail"?
Hi: I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 and have a question about memory. The phone has 8gb of memory. (Yeah, I know that's not much but it was a good price!)...The attached screen shot shows the memory usage. Is it normal to have that much tied up in "mail"? I have emptied all emails from all mailboxes. Advice will be appreciated!
- 06-26-2015, 11:39 AM #2
- 06-26-2015, 11:46 AM #4iMore Expert
- 799 Posts
Re: Memory Usage Question
What about the trash box and the send box and? Are they empty too?
You may completely remove the mail account from settings > mail, calendars to see if it will free up some more storage, if yes then there must be some box in your mail that house data
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 06-26-2015, 11:49 AM #5
- 06-26-2015, 12:22 PM #8
- By kataran in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2015, 09:02 PM
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2015, 09:04 AM
- By swandy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 04:11 PM
- By Lynxster41 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2015, 09:13 AM
- By Yesystems in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2015, 06:22 AM