- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Jailbroken iPhone 5/5s stuck at apple logo but detected on PC or MAC
I have a weird case that I can't find info to fix.
the phone has version 8.1 and is jailbroken with pangu. the problem it has is that it gets stuck at the apple logo but it seems to boot as iTunes detects it. (picture attached)
2 days ago I restored it from previous backup, the phone is space grey however after the restore I really noticed it was booting like it was white (white background with black apple logo) now it boots as normal black background with white apple logo... so now I had to reboot but it wont ever come to my home screen it stays on the apple logo forever. this is happening to my iphone 5s and an iphone 5 the same exact problem, I don't really want to restore otherwise I will lose my jailbreak
I have tried to boot it by pressing/holding the volume up button and using a flash light on the ambient light sensor but neither worked
any idea or suggestions ?
- 06-21-2015, 09:43 AM #2
- By chudypee in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2015, 05:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2015, 08:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2015, 06:51 AM