iPhone 5s won't turn on!
Hi I wonder if you have heard of this problem.
My phone has a blank screen and doesn't respond as if it's dead.
When I connect to Itunes, it only recognises it if it's put into DFU mode on iTunes.
I then try to restore it but it only comes back with the error 4005
Hope you can help!
- Best AnswerJun 10 2015 | 1:56 pm EDT
- 06-10-2015, 01:56 PM #2
- 06-10-2015, 05:39 PM #3
- 06-10-2015, 05:47 PM #4
- 06-11-2015, 12:39 AM #5
- 06-11-2015, 01:20 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-2015, 06:17 PM
- By hpahaut in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2015, 09:36 PM
- By Yasser Amiral in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2015, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2015, 01:03 PM