I've had my 5s for about 2 months now, at first I noticed a creaking or squeaking sound when I touched in one corner, but now wherever I touch on my screen with the tiniest pressure applied, it makes that noise,
Is this a defect or an easy fix as its so annoying!
Also I know it's not my case or screen protector as I have took them off and tested it
- 05-01-2015, 07:09 AM #2
Re: Squeaky/creaking screen
If you have only had the phone for "2 months," take your iPhone to the Apple Store and let them look at it.
From Apple's website:"Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support."
- 05-07-2015, 02:07 PM #3
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Apple WatchReplies: 46Last Post: 08-14-2015, 11:53 PM
- By cornettbr in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2015, 10:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2015, 06:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 07:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 11:31 AM