Why is my iPhone 5s display not working!!
I already replaced the LCD twice. So I know the actual screen isn't the problem. I took it to a friend who said they could repair it, and they did nothing but I believe mess it up even more.
Attached are images of what the phone looks like on boot.
Any help is appreciated.
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-17-2015 at 08:38 PM.
- Best AnswerApr 17 2015 | 8:36 pm EDT
I don't know why the display on your iPhone 5S isn't working correctly. I recommend you make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
- 04-17-2015, 08:36 PM #2
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2015, 02:31 PM
- By grunt0300 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2015, 11:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2015, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:10 PM
- By Lynn Hurd in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 06:04 PM