GPS not working correctly
I have an iPhone 5s and recently I've noticed that the gps isn't working correctly, when I've got wifi its work perfectly but when i try and use the navigation software on maps my location is slightly out and doesn't recognise me being on the road and continually locating which makes it useless. I've also tried google maps and same problem.
I have recently changed my lock/power button and consequently had my phone to pieces is there anything i could of damaged or not put back properly that could affect the gps?
i have reset network and location settings and still no improvement
- 04-08-2015, 09:40 AM #2
- 04-08-2015, 10:17 AM #3
- 04-08-2015, 10:21 AM #4
- 04-17-2015, 04:26 AM #5
- 04-17-2015, 06:50 AM #6
- 04-17-2015, 07:49 AM #7
Re: GPS not working correctly
- 04-17-2015, 07:52 AM #8
- 05-14-2015, 10:16 AM #9
- 05-14-2015, 10:36 AM #10Banned
- 12,021 Posts
Re: Why isn't my GPS working correctly?
Reading some of the information from the actual developers for the external GPS units, their checks and balances systems when testing on pre-release version of iOS firmware is not very encompassing, and many of them are now implementing better testing sequences to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again (or better put, doesn't fall through the cracks again without being noticed).
Hopefully Apple will do the same thing on the other side of the fence.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2015, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 09:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 09:24 AM