Is There a Screen Protector on my iPhone 5s?
I just bought a 5s second hand locally. The seller was selling a few of them as he had upgraded his corporate plan.
He seems to think there is a screen protector on the phone, but I can't tell. It seems like there isn't, but he said it is a moshi ivisor edge to edge glass cover, which apparently is disguised pretty well.
I flat out can't tell, and would like to know as soon as possible before I take it out in the wild.
Anyone have any experience with moshi ivisors here? Ultimately the seller was not positive it had a protector in it.
- Best AnswerApr 07 2015 | 6:10 am EDT
I've never seen a screen protector that is absolutely invisible. You should be able to see at the very edge.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 04-07-2015, 06:10 AM #2
- 04-08-2015, 07:16 AM #3
- 04-11-2015, 07:40 PM #4
- By KevinMaravilla in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 72Last Post: 08-02-2015, 09:51 PM
- By Feilx Zactor in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2015, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2015, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 07:51 PM