- 03-28-2015, 07:48 AM #2
- 03-28-2015, 04:41 PM #3
Re: Vibration motor won't run
If it was a cheap chinese nock off part then yes its possible. If it was a good high quality part or OEM replacement then its not likely.
What is possible is the screws were not set tighlty enough and its not making contact, or it was set improperly and wont rotate. But it should be a quick fix. Id take it back to where you got the fix as they are responsible for it. Any good shop will stand behind their work. We do.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 10:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 07:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2015, 02:46 PM
- By Eskemo30 in forum SiriReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2015, 09:18 AM