why won't my iphone start up?
so yesterday my iPhone 5s battery died and I plugged in to charge and the apple logo came up... and I tried to turn it on but it will just give me a black lit screen or the one with the apple logo... it stays like that even when not plugged into the charger. I already tried resetting it by pressing the home button, the up volume button and the lock button all at once.... please help!!!!
- 03-16-2015, 11:28 AM #2
- 38,433 Posts
Re: why won't my iphone start up?
I do not know why your iPhone won't fully boot, however, you should be able to connect it to your computer, and restore it via iTunes after iTunes detect it and get it up and running. If that doesn't work, put the device in DFU mode and restore it via iTunes. Instructions for DFU mode can be found via the following link.
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2015, 04:50 PM
- By popengchan in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 07:00 AM