microphone intermittent, will Apple swap
Recently the microphone on my 5s as been going in and out, meaning that people tell me that sometimes they cant hear me. I know this isn't a reception issue because when I have my bluetooth connected int he same area it works fine. My question is, will Apple replace the microphone or swap my phone out?
Thanks for the help
- 03-15-2015, 06:32 PM #2
Re: microphone intermittent, will Apple swap
If purchased less than 12 months ago... It would be a warranty issue... If you have AppleCare+ and the phone is less than 2 years old, you'll get a replacement under AC+... Otherwise, they'll let you know what repair options are available.
- By zerog46 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2015, 03:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2015, 04:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:53 AM