Why is my phone making a loud crunch noise when pressing the home button?

Kellyjxmes

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Genius Bar Questions

I'm going into the Genius Bar on Saturday to have them look at my phone because its making this awful loud crunch noise when I press the home button. Should I mention that my batter life is terrible when I go in? Do you think that they will just fix my home button or give me a replacement one. I'm still under warranty for 8 more months, so I don't know what I should tell them.

Thank you!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Genius Bar Questions

Of course you should. But, only if you think it's a real problem. If your phone's battery life isn't good enough for you, but isn't draining I'd keep it to myself. Otherwise it may seem you're making up issues (not saying that you are) and just want a new device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Genius Bar Questions

Tell them anything/everything you think is an issue.

+1.

In addition to this, make sure you do a back up before you head to the Apple Store in iTunes so when you return home you can reload it in the replacement device (provided they do that for you you'll be prepared)

Or perhaps you use iCloud for your back ups, then they'll will have you do one right before swapping out your device (again, that's if they replace it)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2