- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
My I phone 5s battery does not stay up to 30min after full charge. And I notice each time the phone is idle the phone temperature goes up ... As if an application is running....
When charging it also the temperature of the phone goes up as well...... Please I really need help cos the phone seem useless right now.....
- 03-03-2015, 12:41 PM #2
- 03-03-2015, 12:55 PM #3
- 03-03-2015, 01:57 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 361 Posts
Why is my battery draining so fast?
My 6+ had this issue up to yesterday. It was super hot and barely lasted a full day. I made a thread about it. Are you Jailbroken? What I did to fix it was reset all settings (not content but settings) because I installed a tweak that told me there were background processes running. For me it was a location issue hogging the battery but today it's all fixed and has not been heating up.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-04-2015, 05:01 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: Why is my battery draining so fast?
IF it was mine i would wipe the unit (backup first) then with out installing anything get the unit set up with no apps installed. Plug it in and see if it heats up still.
With nothing but stock apps installed it should run normal. Test it out then if all seems fine do a restore. If you have issues afterwards you know its an app not running right. But this will save you a trip to apple.
- 03-05-2015, 01:47 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 02:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:12 AM