Why is my battery draining so fast?

Leo Agoba

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
IPhone 5s

My I phone 5s battery does not stay up to 30min after full charge. And I notice each time the phone is idle the phone temperature goes up ... As if an application is running....
When charging it also the temperature of the phone goes up as well...... Please I really need help cos the phone seem useless right now.....

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: IPhone 5s

Could be a bad battery... they can be replaced... at an AppleStore, Apple Authorized Service Center, 3rd Party cell phone repair place, or DIY if you're adventurous enough.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
IPhone 5s

My I phone 5s battery does not stay up to 30min after full charge. And I notice each time the phone is idle the phone temperature goes up ... As if an application is running....
When charging it also the temperature of the phone goes up as well...... Please I really need help cos the phone seem useless right now.....

Take it to an Apple Store before it explodes. Don't forget to put an Genius Bar appointment before hand :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
My 6+ had this issue up to yesterday. It was super hot and barely lasted a full day. I made a thread about it. Are you Jailbroken? What I did to fix it was reset all settings (not content but settings) because I installed a tweak that told me there were background processes running. For me it was a location issue hogging the battery but today it's all fixed and has not been heating up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
IF it was mine i would wipe the unit (backup first) then with out installing anything get the unit set up with no apps installed. Plug it in and see if it heats up still.
With nothing but stock apps installed it should run normal. Test it out then if all seems fine do a restore. If you have issues afterwards you know its an app not running right. But this will save you a trip to apple.

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Mobile application Development companies like sublime are concentrating on this factor and they have developed many applications which are helpful in saving battery life up to large extent.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2