Turning on when plugging in

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I just recieved my first iPhone for my work and I have a question please.
If I have the phone turned off and then plug it in to charge, it will automatically turn on. Is there a setting that will disable this?
Thank you for your help.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I just recieved my first iPhone for my work and I have a question please.
If I have the phone turned off and then plug it in to charge, it will automatically turn on. Is there a setting that will disable this?
Thank you for your help.

Yes it will automatically turn on, but if you plug it in before you turn it off it will not turn back on

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
There's not a setting to disable that but there's likely a jailbreak tweak to do just that. It's working as it's supposed to if it turns on briefly when plugged in

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Really didn't know that, mine always stays on.
If you weren't using it when you plug in... It will turn off... Otherwise, it will abide by your auto-lock setting if you've got one set...mine will turn off again in less than a minute if I plug in while the screen is dark/locked.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
If you weren't using it when you plug in... It will turn off... Otherwise, it will abide by your auto-lock setting if you've got one set...mine will turn off again in less than a minute if I plug in while the screen is dark/locked.

Mmm never noticed it to turn off "completely", sleep/screen off mode yes, but not after plugging it in from a full power down.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Didn't mean to equate screen lock with total shut-down... I don't ever do a full power down for any length of time...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro