iPhone 5s "Ghost Space"!!!
I recently deleted about 4,500 pictures from my 32GB iPhone 5s ( I deleted them from the "recently deleted" too) but they're still taking 15.5GB of storage space!!! I had a chat with an "Apple Advisor" online, and he told me to back up the phone, erase all content from my phone and then restore the data again. After doing that, I'm still experiencing the same issue. Does anyone know how to get rid of that ghost space ?
- 01-29-2015, 07:12 PM #2
- By counterculture in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 31Last Post: 02-17-2015, 08:04 PM
- By EchoOne30 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2015, 07:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 06:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2015, 03:17 PM