IPhone 5s Bluetooth.

lerimer

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, happy New Years!!! I have a question about my iPhone 5s. Two weeks ago I purchased a hands free for my car after pairing it never worked. I could listen to voicemails and the ringtone, but an actual call would never be heard or the the person on the other line hear me since the microphone would not work as well. Thinking it was the Bluetooth I went and got my money back, but today I paired it with a jawbone icon that I have and I'm getting the exact same results. I can stream music, I can listen to voicemail and even when it rings I can hear the ringtone on the earpiece, I can also answer the call or drop the call with it, but once I answer the speaker and mic on the piece stop functioning. I paired it with another device and it worked as expected leading me to believe that it is the phone. I did a factory restore to the device on the 6th of this month and basically haven't downloaded anything to it. It's not or has ever been jail broken. Any ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lerimer

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
That's what I thought. It'll have to be next month when I'm back home close to a Apple Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll