- 12-11-2014, 09:38 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 243 Posts
Re: how to hide SBSETTINGS icon ?
Try burying it on page 3 or 4 of a folder.
If you're trying to deny someone access to it for whatever reason, remember to uncheck "applications" from the spotlight search in settings.
Aside from that, you'll have to jailbreak your phone to really hide it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:27 PM
- By Anigbogu Julian in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:52 PM
- By Debra Smith1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2014, 05:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2014, 12:11 PM