No Voicemail

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any voicemails? Call your cell from another line, leave a message, and see what happens... If there are issues, you might need to talk with Verizon tech support and troubleshoot.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Do you have any voicemails? Call your cell from another line, leave a message, and see what happens... If there are issues, you might need to talk with Verizon tech support and troubleshoot.

I just got off the phone with Verizon tech support. They called me and left a message successfully. I deleted the message and now it still says "No Voicemail". So I guess it works now!

Kim Wennerberg

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue and can't seem to resolve it. Phone is unlocked 6 plus from Tmobile with an AT&T sim card activated through Straight Talk. We've reset network settings to no avail. I've been on the phone twice for hours with ST "tech support". Technically, the voicemail works. I can dial it by pressing and holding 1. HOWEVER, I have no notifications whatsoever so I have to "go fishing" for voicemails. One support person said "because you have visual voicemail" we can't help you. Except I don't have visual voicemail. Pulling my hair out - my phone is my business and livelihood. Any advice is appreciated! :) Thank you!!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My only suggestion is to try an iOS restore via iTunes and see if it gets better... if it does not, you may need to visit an Apple Store Genius Bar and see if they have anything to do that will help.