New iPhone 5S battery lifetime

vasekhlav

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! So I got my first iPhone 5S on tuesday, I've taken it out of the box and set it up. The battery was at 55% and I know that thats ok, but after about one and a half hour of use I had to charge it. The battery was draining really quickly first few days. In the morning I had 90% and about lunch time I had to charge the iPhone again. And I don't think that I've been using iPhone for some hardwork (about one hour of browsing Internet on wifi, few photos and few messages). The next two days were more or less the same. Now (friday) I'm using my iPhone for 4 hours (almost continuously) and I'm again at 20%. I'm not sure if that is ok, because this is my first iPhone and I don't have much experiences with them. So the question is: Is my battery ok or should I be worried? Thanks ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415975878.617043.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone! So I got my first iPhone 5S on tuesday, I've taken it out of the box and set it up. The battery was at 55% and I know that thats ok, but after about one and a half hour of use I had to charge it. The battery was draining really quickly first few days. In the morning I had 90% and about lunch time I had to charge the iPhone again. And I don't think that I've been using iPhone for some hardwork (about one hour of browsing Internet on wifi, few photos and few messages). The next two days were more or less the same. Now (friday) I'm using my iPhone for 4 hours (almost continuously) and I'm again at 20%. I'm not sure if that is ok, because this is my first iPhone and I don't have much experiences with them. So the question is: Is my battery ok or should I be worried? Thanks View attachment 71404

Welcome to iMore, and ConGrats on your new iPhone. It appears that you're spending more time on your new device, so I would say this is normal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro