Problem with Siri

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have enjoyed using Siri to make phone calls but all day today Siri would tell me that she could make a phone call to my wife. Worked for everyone else though.

Worked last week up until today. Deleted my wife off of my phone and put her back on and now it works. Anyone know what is going on!?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, but it's possible that Siri did not recognize your wife by the term "wife", if that's what you used. A settings might have gotten changed somehow, but I'm only speculating. Anyway, at least it's back to working correctly for you....:)

jweihrauch

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have enjoyed using Siri to make phone calls but all day today Siri would tell me that she could make a phone call to my wife. Worked for everyone else though.

Worked last week up until today. Deleted my wife off of my phone and put her back on and now it works. Anyone know what is going on!?

OP,

I've actually had this same issue, but on the 5S. On my iPhone 6 Siri just refuses to work sometimes...

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
When I ask Sir I to call my wife she always responds "which wife?". She seems to think everyone with my wife's names is my wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I use my wife's name and Siri is fine with it. It just randomly stopped working the other day. Had to delete the contact and enter her in all over again.

No big deal just wondered why it worked than failed to work all of a sudden