How's your experience of iOS 8.x with 5s ?

Are there any issues or everything ok ?

• Battery Life issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stability Issues

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Performance/Speed related Issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bugs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Everything is fine

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

P_Vieira82

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Everything looks smooth..but I have been experiencing some issues in editing my contacts.

When you try to delete a space in a name or number the indicator just goes down to the next space!??

You then have to pull it back up to write again and if you delete it goes down again....

Anyone else is experienced this bug??

Thank you.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with battery drainage. It was suggested that I allow my battery to drain to 0% and then charge to 100% (did that a couple of times), when I followed this suggestion my battery life noticeably improved to where my battery like is now better than it was with iOS 8.0.2
My device memory also increased by approx 2gb with iOS 8.1 (not sure how that happened)

I just updated my brand new 5s and I'm seeing the drain too. I'll try this method as well. We shall see!

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I used 8.1 for a while on my 5s with no issues. That phone was rock solid! Good thing, too, since I just gave it to my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I experienced this with a third party keyboard. When i switched to stock keyboard it went away. This is in answer to updating contacts ..

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Shivanshu Vyas

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Everything looks smooth..but I have been experiencing some issues in editing my contacts.

When you try to delete a space in a name or number the indicator just goes down to the next space!??

You then have to pull it back up to write again and if you delete it goes down again....

Anyone else is experienced this bug??

Thank you.

Yea even I have experienced this issue quite a few times now!

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
8.1 has been great. There is the occasional dropped frame/stutter in safari... It took a few charge cycles, but my battery life has improved over iOS 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh