- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Can I keep photos in iCloud and delete them from my iPhone
Basically I take a lot of pictures and they are using my phones GB I wanted to know If there's a way to delete them from the phone memory but leave them in iCloud as I will like to access them from my phone if I need them.
I paid for extra iCloud thinking it will do this but can't get it to work
Basically something like Carrusell from Dropbox.
It keeps my pictures backed up even if I accidentally delete some there are always in Dropbox
If you found a way to free up your phone GB by uploading to the clouds let me know.
By the way I am using iCloud Drive beta for photos and it's stuck in 1.248 pictures for over 3 days.
- 10-22-2014, 10:56 AM #2
Re: Can I keep photos in iCloud and delete them from my iPhone
Until Apple has ironed out the wrinkles with iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Drive, I recommend that you store your photos via OneDrive, DropBox or any of the other cloud services. You can always access the photos via the associated app. I use OneDrive Solely for photos and videos.
- By dfbhd13 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2014, 01:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 05:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2014, 04:51 AM
- By Ahmed Nasser EL Lakkany in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:48 AM