- 10-19-2014, 03:41 AM #2
- 10-20-2014, 07:16 AM #3
- 10-20-2014, 03:21 PM #4
How to add subtitles to a video on iPhone 5s?
Install avplayerhd (AppStore). Plays every format including mkv, and runs subtitles. And works just like copy/paste to iPhone/iPad.
Edit: I have it on iPad, I saw it for iPhone a few months ago, don't know if still exists.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 10-21-2014, 07:39 AM #5
- 10-24-2014, 02:11 AM #6
- 11-09-2014, 08:13 AM #8
- 11-11-2014, 07:14 AM #10
Re: How to add subtitles to a video on iPhone 5s?
Yea I've enabled that option already. Maybe that works if the video itself has subtitles. I wanna know how to upload a movie on iMovie and enable the subtitles if it doesn't itself have any.
- By hikermatty in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:49 PM
- By i507 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Rockdog97 in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2014, 10:45 PM
- By iyanawo in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2014, 09:51 PM