How do I identify restored jailbroken iPhone 5s?

ASIF2323

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
how to identify restored jailbroken i phone 5s ? please help apple

just wanted to know how to identify restored jailbroken i phone ??

people say they restore it to the factory setting via i tunes and i phone 5s is back to normal ...
i am against jailbreaking and looking for a used i phone 5s 64 gb how would i know ?? whether i am getting a restored i phone or fresh ?

dcharleyultra

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to identify restored jailbroken i phone 5s ? please help apple

Don't know. If it's been, restored, what difference does it matter? I haven't even heard it mattering to Apple when phones are returned to them.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site

You can always restore the phone if it's jailbroken?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

All that should matter to you is that the person you're buying it from unlocks the phone for use by logging out of their Apple ID.

If you buy one off someone, make sure when you turn it on you get a start screen that allows you to input your Apple ID. That's all that matters. You can then restore it to fresh if you want to be sure.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

All that should matter to you is that the person you're buying it from unlocks the phone for use by logging out of their Apple ID.

If you buy one off someone, make sure when you turn it on you get a start screen that allows you to input your Apple ID. That's all that matters. You can then restore it to fresh if you want to be sure.

Heisenberg is correct. You can check the status of any iPhone/iPad/iPod that you are considering purchasing by entering either the serial number or IMEI into this form. Apple will let you know the status:
https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro