Are there any differences in the 5S models sold in Singapore and the ones found in the UK?
Hi guys. I'm visiting Singapore very soon and am thinking of buying my new 5s there. My question is, apart from the different LTE bands will there be any other differences in the models sold in Singapore and the ones found in the UK? Like I've heard people complain about their iPhone camera not becoming silent even when in silent mode, especially ones bought from Japan (?). This is just an example and I'm not sure about the validity of such stories. Will the Singapore models have such functional limitations/differences?
Thanks for your inputs!
- 10-12-2014, 04:16 PM #2
- By simplylaurakb in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2014, 08:01 PM
- By simplylaurakb in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:23 PM
- By MrMars in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Alice Teter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:09 AM