Is there a way to select multiple E-mails at once and then delete them?
I receive 20-30 e-mails per day. Read them once a day.
Rather than have to mark each one for trash is there a way to select all at once and trash them?
Using OS 7.1.1 on Iphone 5S.
- 10-12-2014, 11:30 AM #2
- 10-12-2014, 04:21 PM #3
Re: Is there a way to select multiple E-mails at once and then delete them?
If by "marking each one" you mean that you're actually deleting each email from within each email itself, then you can select mutiple emails from the inbox and send them to the trash at the same time.
Have the inbox of emails open, hit "edit" at the top right, select emails, and delete them in unison.
- By simplylaurakb in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:04 AM
- By MrMars in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Alice Teter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:18 AM