- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Ios8 wifi problems
Since the update to ios8 my WiFi hasn't worked correctly.
I have to select a wifi host and enter in a password everytime I change WiFi sources even tho I have auto fill and auto log on selected for know services. And if my iPhone goes into sleep mode I have to renter the password again.
I have 4/5 WiFi hot spots that I use every day for both my iPhone and iPad. I have not updated my iPad yet because of all the issues I'm having with my iPhone and ios8. So I'm pretty sure the problem is ios8.
- 10-10-2014, 12:52 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 126 Posts
Re: Ios8 wifi problems
I'm also having issues with my wifi connections after updating to ios8. It's working but not stable. Sometimes the phone disconnects from a full strength wifi hotspot and uses mobile data without my knowledge. Looks like it goes to some sort of a sleep mode
- 10-16-2014, 03:19 AM #3
- By Darran in forum iOS 8Replies: 44Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:42 AM
- By B-17 Pilot in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2014, 09:46 PM
I need to return a defective iPhone, how do I erase the information on it if it won't connect to the wifi?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 01:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2014, 02:40 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:52 PM