Can you upgrade to a higher memory on the iPhone

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately quality apps come with a price and storage suffers but the iphone can't be upgraded for more capacity

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just checking if there is a way to upgrade. My 5s is bursting at the seams with 16 GB.

If you are within your 14 day return period you can - assuming there is a larger capacity model available. Currently the iPhone 5S comes in the 16 and 32 GB varieties. Outside of the 14 day return period, no, you cannot. And there is no way to expand the storage of an iPhone.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Did you try a cloud-based storage option, like Dropbox, etc? A free account with most of the cloud providers will give you a couple of GB to work with, and for a few dollars a month you can get enough space to keep your photos and media there. The only caveat is that to use these files you are also using data.... sometimes lots of it.

ebrandwein

Oct 3, 2000
Visit site
I use the Mophie Space. It isn't the same thing as having more internal storage but it does help a lot. I keep all music and photos on the Mophie. That frees up a lot of space on the 5s

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Nope you are stuck unless you buy a new phone. And like the others said mophie does have the memory case

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner