Did Apple discontinue the 64gb iPhone 5S?

trail_n_mx_rider

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Currently I have a 64gb iPhone 5S and the other night I noticed that Apple no longer
offers this smartphone on their web site. The next afternoon I called a local Apple
Store and the sales rep said they do not have them in stock any longer. I asked her
if this is a just a temporary thing and she said that she wasn't sure. Do any of you
guys know whether or not Apple has permanently discontinued the 64gb version of
the iPhone 5S? My friend said that he would like to purchase one after using mine
for a few minutes.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Currently I have a 64gb iPhone 5S and the other night I noticed that Apple no longer
offers this smartphone on their web site. The next afternoon I called a local Apple
Store and the sales rep said they do not have them in stock any longer. I asked her
if this is a just a temporary thing and she said that she wasn't sure. Do any of you
the iPhone 5S? My friend said that he would like to purchase one after using mine
for a few minutes.

When Apple launches a new iPhone and does the device shuffle with the older models, they usually drop the high-end model (in this case, the 64GB iPhone 5S). I am actually surprised that they still have storage sizes (16GB and 32GB). The lowest device in the list generally gets cut to 8GB.

My guess is that the 64GB device is gone for good.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
for a few minutes.

Yes it has been cut from the line up but as a fellow member said check eBay of either swappa. Mostly likely you can find one brand new

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR