Today I was filming a show using the 120fps slo-mo option, and noticed at the end that the video footage was rather grainy. I'm not sure if this was just because of the low-light situation or an issue with my phone itself. Please check the image below and let me know your opinions. I'm leaning towards low-light issues, however i'm just touching base here for some confirmation to put my mind at ease.
Many thanks guys
- 10-01-2014, 09:07 AM #2
- By PeltFrelken in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Julieanne Alaimo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2014, 05:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Dean211284 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:31 PM