Podcasts app crashing

n1ckthequick

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I just updated to iOS 8.0.2 and my podcast app crashes every time I start it up. I tried restarting the phone and then tried to delete and reinstall but can't get rid of it. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

n1ckthequick

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Interesting development. So playing around with the app, I realized that if I quickly click any tab along the bottom, the app doesn't crash. However, when I go back to the "My Podcasts" tab, it shows a blank white screen. Only the tabs at the bottom are visible ("My Stations", "Featured", etc.) I can download new episodes from the "My Stations" tab and also play the podcasts without a problem as well.

Does this new information give any ideas as to if its a problem on the apps end or if its a problem I can fix? Thanks again as any input is greatly appreciated!

n1ckthequick

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Still having this problem after the iOS 8.1 update. I can download and listen from the "my stations" tab at the bottom of the app, but when I click the "my podcasts" tab I either get a blank screen and it crashes, or it just hangs at the blank screen. More annoying then anything. Anyone have an idea on what the problem may be?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods