Can't connect to Pc

MLE145

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I bought a Mophie juice pack about a month ago. Just today while trying to update to iOS 8 I was unable to get my iPhone 5s to connect to my iTunes. Windows doesn't even recognize my phone. I've restarted both my phone and my computer. I tried cleaning out the USB port and my phones charging port. My phone stays in the juice pack 24/7. A week after I began using it my phone would have trouble charging with a regular lighting cable. I feel like the juice pack could have messed something up but I don't know. Any help would be great.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I bought a Mophie juice pack about a month ago. Just today while trying to update to iOS 8 I was unable to get my iPhone 5s to connect to my iTunes. Windows doesn't even recognize my phone. I've restarted both my phone and my computer. I tried cleaning out the USB port and my phones charging port. My phone stays in the juice pack 24/7. A week after I began using it my phone would have trouble charging with a regular lighting cable. I feel like the juice pack could have messed something up but I don't know. Any help would be great.

The Mophie micro USB port is a pass-through connection for power only. It is not a data port. To connect your iPhone to a Mac/PC, pull the bottom part off the case and use a lightning cable.

MLE145

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The Mophie micro USB port is a pass-through connection for power only. It is not a data port. To connect your iPhone to a Mac/PC, pull the bottom part off the case and use a lightning cable.

I should've been more clear. It has stayed on up until this morning when I went to connect my phone to the computer. The juice pack connects to my phone just fine. But the apple cord won't pick it up in the computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox