Glad I stayed with 5s

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Torn between having the case on or not.... I prefer the feel of the bare device, but just unsure of those unsafe moments

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Coming from the iPhone 5s to the 6+. I'm loving it in every way imaginable. The 5s was the perfect size at its time but now it's time for the 6+ to shine

How come one year ago a 4 inch screen was "perfect" but now a 5.5 inch screen is?

I love apple as much as anyone but someone seems to be drinking the kookaid.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
The 4 inch was good at its time... But I always waved a bigger screen and Apple made it for me... Can't complain

But what I'm saying is if you wanted a bigger screen how was the 4 inch screen good at the time ? You still wished it has a bigger screen.

You sound like one of those people who say that anything apple makes is good even when they want something else.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
But what I'm saying is if you wanted a bigger screen how was the 4 inch screen good at the time ? You still wished it has a bigger screen.

You sound like one of those people who say that anything apple makes is good even when they want something else.

No. That is not the case....
When the 4 inch was made I liked it... I'm a very open minded kind of guy..I tried the galaxy note 3 after getting the 5S and admired the screen size then...
I hoped Apple would make a bigger screen after trying the note 3...
Then after some time I jumped back to the 5s due to the wacky operating system on Android....
So no, I'm not one of those guys that likes everything Apple creates just because they are Apple.....

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

It was the biggest screen available at the time that didn't force you to use android or BBOS. It's still a win. There's plenty to be said for any phone running iOS.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You'll also find at least several members (including myself and I think SeanHRCC and HankAZ have said this as well) that were perfectly content with and 4" size before the 6/6+ was released and were anxious about possibly not liking the larger size. But I have now adapted to the larger size and wouldn't want to go back. The 5.5" screen is not something I wanted a year ago, but now that I have it, I do like it.

What she said.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
No. That is not the case....
When the 4 inch was made I liked it... I'm a very open minded kind of guy..I tried the galaxy note 3 after getting the 5S and admired the screen size then...
I hoped Apple would make a bigger screen after trying the note 3...
Then after some time I jumped back to the 5s due to the wacky operating system on Android....
So no, I'm not one of those guys that likes everything Apple creates just because they are Apple.....

Oh I understand. Sorry for harsh words.

Ps I have s all hands and still prefer the 4 inch over the 4.7 even.

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I did contemplate going for the 6+. I went along to my local Apple store (Plymouth, UK) and had a good feel!!. Well, it's a slippery little sucker, aint it?

I thought there was no way in hell I'm going to last more than a day or so with out dropping it or it slipping out of my hand like a bar of soap!!. Of course a case would help with grip. It was fast, very fast, I'll give it that. After a while, with my 5s in in one hand and the 6+ in the other, I come to my decision, pretty convincingly- I'll stay with my 5s, thank you. It just feels right.

Here's hoping when the the 6s is released, it has a variant the same size as the 5s. That would be perfect.