Duplicate Emails in Iphone All Inboxes on iPhone5s

gwolfand

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Outlook for a Microsoft Exchange Account and 2 POP Accounts and I need them to all feed into one Inbox so I don't miss emails or have to worry about going back and forth to separate inboxes. However, whenever I receive an email into my main inbox (designated as the Exchange Account), and I look in All Inboxes on my iPhone I see the same message twice. If I look into the POP inbox it's there once and if I look at the Exchange inbox, it's there once. So, obviously the desire to feed everything into one inbox on my Desktop is causing duplicates in my "all inboxes" folder on my iPhone. Any thoughts by anyone how I can have my cake and eat it too?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I'm not familiar with the exchange accounts. I have 7 email accounts. 4 gmail, 1 Outlook, 1 Comcast and an iCloud account. But I have never seen duplicates, except for when I had Always Bcc Myself toggled on. Maybe someone will come along and offer help. It may be in the morning.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

gwolfand

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks - the unique aspect here is that in Outlook I have all of my accounts feeding into one inbox...I suspect the iPhone sees it twice for that reason but not sure...there should be someone out there that has set this up the same way...I cant believe i'm the only one who wants to see all my mail in one inbox...maybe I have it set up wrong or there's a better way to do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro