Iphone native mail app question.

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As a newbie on iphone, when replying to emails sometimes the screen moves along the words that you type (not locked).

Some cases the screen does not move (like mobile mode).

My question is can i set all the emails on mobile mode? (Screen not moving?)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh! I get it! You need to make your text smaller. Go to settings>General> Accessibility>Larger Text. Use the slider to make your text smaller. That should stop the moving text field in your emails.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
What i meant is when you are replying on the email you can freely move the screen like its not locked on position. It seema that this is the case when replying to emails sent via mobile. Adjusting font size does not resolve, thanks for the suggestion though.

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I've seen this when responding to emails sent to me via work's exchange. Somehow the line length in the received email is set up for a desktop and when you reply, it keeps this long line length rather than adapting to the mobile device width. I don't have a solution for you though.

This is the exact case, the difficulty is when creating email you could not proof read the email when typing since the screen goes on where you type. It happens to my work exchange email when someone sends and email using mobile.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is the exact case, the difficulty is when creating email you could not proof read the email when typing since the screen goes on where you type. It happens to my work exchange email when someone sends and email using mobile.
I have seen that on my gmail a few times, but it usually goes back to mobile format quickly. Try deleting the email account, then enter it back in. See if that works.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner