Ios 8 findings and tips.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
try deleting the native keyboard and then you can just swap between the 3rd party of your choice and the emojis

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Another finding is when you are in a call and someone calls you and you end the first and take the second call, after the call the internet data does not return back you need to manually turn off and on the cellular data again

RicanMedic78

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Candy84, if you delete the keyboard, you get no keyboard options for actionable notifications lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Having trouble with the family sharing feature on my sons iPhone 5c. He has his own iCloud account but I keep getting an error message when attempting to sign into his account. I've disabled all the restrictions I had set up. Something to do with asking a parent to set up family sharing on his phone. I've sent the invitation but having trouble after that point with that error message. I'll have to look into more this evening.

Last edited:

david9962000

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
All of my keyboard shortcuts have been deleted. Has anyone had the same issue?

Me too, I just added some manually under Keyboards> Shortcuts Like tm for tomorrow...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Having trouble with the family sharing feature on my sons iPhone 5c. He has his own iCloud account but I keep getting an error message when attempting to sign into his account. I've disabled all the restrictions I had set up. Something to do with asking a parent to set up family sharing on his phone. I've sent the invitation but having trouble after that point with that error message. I'll have to look into more this evening.

Update: All good now. Started from scratch and resigned in on each device with each of our iCloud/Apple ID credentials. All sharing features set up between 3 iPhones. Loving it so far 😊 👍

juwaack68

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Loving that I can FINALLY activate/deactivate my work Out of Office function/message!! Way back when I had a BlackBerry on a BES, I could do this and it was one of the features I missed when I went to iPhone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Pro Tip:
Insert photos in the native Notes app. Simply long press the text field to bring up the options bar. Tap "Insert Photo". Choose photo from Photos app and tap "Done".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411150098.154196.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73