Why does photos app do this on 5s
So I took a pic of my dog. The photo, as displayed in the photos app looks washed out. However, as soon as I open it in something like photo toaster it looks far better. Is it just that these other apps do some basic correction upon open?
- 09-14-2014, 12:19 PM #2
- 09-14-2014, 12:45 PM #4
Re: Why does photos app do this on 5s
That is odd. Do you have the camera set on a different filter than "none"? It looks like a light issue, but should still be there in photo toaster without any edits.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- 09-14-2014, 12:54 PM #5
- By InTheRed in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Daniel Smith4 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:02 AM
- By terreos in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:50 AM