Get the iPhone 5S or keep the 5?

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I really like my iPhone 5. But really like the touch id on the iPhone 5s. I know the iPhone 6 and 6+ just came out, but really not interested in the bigger phone. To me personally, too much hype.

I have an upgrade with VZW. Should I stay with my iPhone 5 or upgrade to the iPhone 5S? VZW has some great deals on iPhones right now!!

Thanks

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
re:

Go with the iPhone 5s if it won't hurt your wallet. In deed the Touch ID is one awesome security thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
re:

The difference in the 6 & 5s size isn't that great of a difference to me but since you have your heart set on the 5s, it's a great phone! I don't think I could go back to using a phone without Touch ID, I love it.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
re:

Get the 5s. You just said you don't want a bigger phone. If you have the opportunity to upgrade use it. The Touch ID will make life sweeter, especially for app purchases.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

ctl904

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
re:

I also say grab a 5s since you've got an upgrade waiting, and since you're not interested in the bigger iPhone. Even though it's officially not the newest one anymore, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the 5s.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
re:

Another recommendation for the 5s. It'll be great for another year at least, maybe even two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
re:

If it were me, I would go with the 6 you'll get the same features as the 5s plus more. Size you'll adjust fine as mentioned not to big of a difference.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
re:

If you really think the 6 is too large, get a 64 GB 5s while you can -- this is your last change to. (Over the next year, the 32 GB 5s will be available, of course.)

But if you just sort of prefer one-handed use, wait and have a look at the 6 when it is released. You may find it is a nice size after all.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2