Picked up my iPhone 5S today
Love the feel of the phone compared to the 5C. Touch ID gets a little bit to get used to but once IOS 8 comes, I'm going to to love the feature.
Not regretting moving to the 5S and skipping the 6 (when it comes) as the feel of the 5S reaffirmed to me that anything bigger is just too big for me, for now.
That may change in a year, but for now I'm looking forward to using my iPhone 5S in the future.
EDIT: Sorry, Meant I bought my 5S today. Sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by Wreckus; 09-10-2014 at 08:51 PM.
- 09-10-2014, 08:09 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Re: Picked up my iPhone 5S today
I've picked up my iPhone 5S a bunch of times today!
Seriously though, I upgraded from the original 4G and am happy that the 5S isn't like the new 6. I had a Galaxy S3 and hated it, both in design and size. The new iPhone 6 looks to be just like the Samsungs. I hope Apple continues an iPhone design like the 5 in the future. Something like a heritage line.
- 09-10-2014, 08:26 PM #3
- 09-10-2014, 08:47 PM #4
- 10-22-2014, 09:35 PM #5
- 10-23-2014, 02:00 PM #6
- 10-23-2014, 02:51 PM #7
- 10-23-2014, 02:57 PM #8
- 10-24-2014, 05:05 AM #9
- 10-24-2014, 06:10 AM #10
- 10-26-2014, 08:14 PM #11
- By yof in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 72Last Post: 07-30-2015, 09:11 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:23 PM
- By Flow39 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 485Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:50 AM
- By shivamanuja in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2014, 11:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 08:18 PM