Why My iPhone 5s Starts Heating Sometime After Using More Than Half An Hour?

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 5s Gold Starts Heating More From Sides And Back After Using Continously for more than half an hour and it happens sometimes not daily? while charging it doesnt heats up? is there any defect in my iphone 5s?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 5s Gold Starts Heating More From Sides And Back After Using Continously for more than half an hour and it happens sometimes not daily? while charging it doesnt heats up? is there any defect in my iphone 5s?

I don't believe there is a defect I experience the exact same problem every now and then. If it was a defect mostly it would happen everyday.

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe there is a defect I experience the exact same problem every now and then. If it was a defect mostly it would happen everyday.

Thanks for reply? but it happens sometimes? i think its the processor and all running which heats up the device

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Recommended to close all opened apps every couple hours or so

Instead of closing apps, turn off location services you don't need, and turn off background apps refresh and turn off the spotlights you do not need. Check if you need email to be push or not and if you need check the time frame for fetching pushing them automatically. Those run most of the time in background and might help device to hear up when they run in the background while you are using it intensively.
Killing apps every so often eat up battery life as apps will require more power to lunch than if it was already opened and frozen in the multitask.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
So i have to close all these location services? But i need them to run in backgroud coz i use many apps daily which need locations on? i shut down all the apps forcefully by swiping up?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Just turn off the system services you do not need, like here is my settings for system services of location services:
096b272c12979db1b175364cc2b75410.jpg

That won't prevent you to allow apps you want to access your location like mine here:
76c18c4bcdb1e1e99e89a533b07d679f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro