About screen sizes

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Well, as the iPhone 6 will allegedly have 4.7 inch screen vs. old 5s 4 inch, how do you guys n gals have experienced different screen sizes in usability? The bigger screen obviously has its merits, but so does smaller one.
And will there be anymore 4 inch option in new phones? I have atm 4.5 inch screen in Lumia, and I'm considering moving back to iPhone. But if I go after bigger screen, will I regret it as the smaller one would be much easier to use with one hand? On other hand I have tried a friends iPhone 5s and the screen feels very small.
Opinions needed here between different screen experiences 😊

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, as the iPhone 6 will allegedly have 4.7 inch screen
And will there be anymore 4 inch option in new phones?

No one really knows if there will be a 4" phone this year. Nothing is set in stone for anything about the iPhone 6, it's all just speculation.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have my old Galaxy S3 with a 4.8'' screen that I still use when I'm not using my 5s. I'll admit it's a bit difficult to reach all the corners of the screen with one hand but I love the big screen for multimedia: Youtube, apps, games, movies, etc. A big screen has its pros and cons (like a small screen does) but for me the pros outweigh the cons.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have my old Galaxy S3 with a 4.8'' screen that I still use when I'm not using my 5s. I'll admit it's a bit difficult to reach all the corners of the screen with one hand but I love the big screen for multimedia: Youtube, apps, games, movies, etc. A big screen has its pros and cons (like a small screen does) but for me the pros outweigh the cons, in my opinion.

There you go. I fixed that for you.

LBBowie

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
My last Android was a Note 3 and I also really liked the large size.
I also thought the 5s felt a bit small at first, but I'm already used to it (been just a few days).
Now when I grab the Note 3 it actually feels weird, so it didn't take long for me to adjust to the 5s' size.

Apple does seem to listen to it's customers so I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be like an iPhone 6 Mini next year, if people ask for it.

But I wouldn't worry about the size if you go with a 5s (or a smaller iPhone 6 if it ever comes around), I think you'll get used to any different screen size pretty fast.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2