We're gonna be like this after september 9

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to buy the iPhone 6, but there is no way I will ever wait in a line for a product. In a week you'll be able to walk in and buy one.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I've never waited in line for any product unless it's free like when McDonald's was giving away free samples of McNuggets back in the early eighties

But l know of lots of people including my younger brother who use to camp out for the latest gaming system like the Dreamcast years ago. I told him he was crazy

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That picture is all wrong.

Somebody photoshop my head on top of one of those zombis....the one in front...."Oyeme!!!! EL NUEVO IPHONE, CHICO!!!!!!!!!!"

(HA....I expect my antifan trolls to do it!!!:rotfl:They're obsessed with me:rotfl: :love-struck:)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That picture is all wrong.

Somebody photoshop my head on top of one of those zombis....the one in front...."Oyeme!!!! EL NUEVO IPHONE, CHICO!!!!!!!!!!"

(HA....I expect my antifan trolls to do it!!!:rotfl:They're obsessed with me:rotfl: :love-struck:)

I don’t think I’m an "antifan troll", but here you go! :) And you are obviously female, so you got the lady Zombie.

View attachment 63892

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Which also has the added value of being from the Futurama vid linked by SearHRCC above

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods