Do I really need a screen protector?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup I use them on everything. I have the Zagg glass on my iPhones and iPads. To me it's worth the expense. If I never get a scratch then I also good.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I never use screen protectors and I never get scratches. For me they are a waste of money.

Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I use them. I have Zagg Glass on my iPhone. I'm thinking about getting one for my iPad. Do you drop your phones at all? If so I would say get a screen protector. One time I took my screen protector off. A hour later I dropped my keys right on the screen. I was so mad at myself.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i just wanna share a personal experience with my iphone, i came back inside from a walk and i sat my phone on floor for minute i have wide open space under where i hang my jackets etc, i sat my phone down my headphones the prong part fell down and hit my screen. i had a cheapo screen protector on it and my screen has a very small but visible scratch on it. ever since that i use a tech armor ballastic glass screen protector i got for like 12 bucks on amazon. if you do use one spend lil extra dont get the cheapo sticky ones get a glass. i regret not having it because i have major issues when i see scratch on my device it pisses me off even if its not hardly visible but i know its there so ya :-X

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I say get one. I have a Zagg glass & it doesn't take away from the screen at all. I use a screen protector not to protect my screen from scratches but to protect it from shattering if dropped. I've had several saves lol

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No cases or screen protectors for me. Screen protectors suck. All of them. Doesn't matter to me what great experiences people have with them. I like the rich display I get on my phones without screen protectors. Period.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Well i had a zagg glass but always had dust or specs behind the screen protector.. So i just went to get a cheap one for $15 and they installed it free installation was ok only 2 tiny tiny specs but i have to start living with it and stop spending on screen protectors... I had to get 3 zagg glasses because people from best buy never knew how to install them correctly without a spec behind the screen protector or tiny hair type things... I should go back and make them re install it but im super anal with that but need to learn just to ignore the specs seems it happens all the time i suck at installing the protectors but just need the protector for peace of mind im starting to learn if there is a tiny spec just to ignore it and think iphone 6 is coming out in a few weeks

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm the same way. I go into the bathroom put the shower on hot and it keeps all the dust down. I use a tape lint roller on my device right before I put on the screen protector.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I had one on my 4s iPhone but the protector was getting old and blemished. So I removed the protector and never put another on. So all four of my iPhones and both iPads do not have protectors on them. Just body protectors,

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73