- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
gmail will not syncg
I used to hear my notification sound when I got an email.
Now, I don't. I have to open the mail and then it will "check for emails" and if I have some then I get the notification sound.
So, I only know if I get an email if I touch on the envelope icon and the bottom and the mail opens . I still get the sounds for the texts and phones.
Upgraded to 7 awhile ago but I don't remember if that coincided with this problem. The phone says I am completely updated. I can't find anything in settings that I have done wrong. Wi-Fi is on but this happens anywhere.
Thanks if you can help!
- 08-22-2014, 11:50 AM #2
- By Gazella in forum iPhone 6Replies: 164Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:23 PM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:22 PM