Best email app....in your opinion

dbpowell

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Have had my IP5S for a little over a year now and liking it. I have have had the same email account for about 15 years now(netscape.net and now its aol.com) with really no need for a second one until now...
I use evernote,dropbox and upto for calendar regularly and just use the standard email app that is on my IP5S. So with so many email apps out there and so many email clients,which seem to be the best or the easiest to integrate with other apps and email domain(gmail outlook) that works best for IP(besides ICloud.com) Thanks in advance.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I am really liking Outlook. I have Office 365 so for me it's very well integrated. Even with my iPad, iPhone and my Mac.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I use MyMail, Gmail and the stock app for three different email addresses I don't want mixed up in any way. For generic email addresses (Gmail is obviously specific) the stock app is fine but MyMail is pretty good too, although I only use that for my junk email address.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I use mailbox for my main email and the stock email app for all my secondary accounts, works great so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Stock. I have tried quite a few 3rd parties and they've all been insanely disappointing to me. They either fail to properly push, they don't connect well, in some way they're not doing it correctly for my needs. While I hate that google got rid of EAS for all Gmail accounts, I've found my own workarounds, so having all of my accounts and calendars through the stock setup works the best.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use the stock mail app for 4 gmail, 1 Outlook, 1 iCloud, 1 Comcast and one of my Wife's gmail accounts. SSSHH! Also, I'm checking out CloudMagic.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I use MOLTO. Reason one can delete all the emails at once from any given folder by selecting ALL. Can. It be done on the built in email application.

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have heard that some third party email apps run the email through their own servers. Are there security issues with apps like that?

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I have heard that some third party email apps run the email through their own servers. Are there security issues with apps like that?

Potentially yes...
Who knows what they come up with to use your data somehow.

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I use the stock app. All of my email accounts pull into my Gmail, but I still prefer the look of the default than the actual Gmail app.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
The stock one. I've never installed another one because I've always been happy with it. The enhancements coming in ios8 will make it even better.

Posted via my galaxy S5