- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
iPhone 5S - Printing Quality of the photos
It's the first time I post a thread here, but I follow iMore for quite some time now.
My name is Marta, I'm from Portugal and I currently own a iPhone 4 and I'm waiting for my 5S and I'm really excited, since it's going to be a huge upgrade for me.
I think I already read dozens of reviews online about the 5S and I'm completely fascinated with the photos, although it's not my primary source of concern, since I own a Canon 70D with hubby and we love photography.
But I love to be able to take great pictures when I can't have my DSLR around and the quality of the pictures taken with the 5S just... blew me away.
My question for you guys is if anyone already printed photos and how they turned out to be. The pictures I print are mainly 10x15 and 15x20.
- 08-22-2014, 08:24 AM #2
Re: iPhone 5S - Printing Quality of the photos
Printed photos taken via my iPhone 5 looks great, so I can only assume they'd look the same or better if taken from the 5S. Still, it ultimately depends on the printer from which the photos will be printed.
- 08-22-2014, 08:34 AM #4
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2016, 10:10 PM
- By Gazella in forum iPhone 6Replies: 164Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:40 AM
- By Briana_Jenai in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:18 AM
- By ahnydex in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:28 AM