iPhone 5S - Printing Quality of the photos

MartaMB

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,
It's the first time I post a thread here, but I follow iMore for quite some time now.

My name is Marta, I'm from Portugal and I currently own a iPhone 4 and I'm waiting for my 5S and I'm really excited, since it's going to be a huge upgrade for me.

I think I already read dozens of reviews online about the 5S and I'm completely fascinated with the photos, although it's not my primary source of concern, since I own a Canon 70D with hubby and we love photography.
But I love to be able to take great pictures when I can't have my DSLR around and the quality of the pictures taken with the 5S just... blew me away. :smile:

My question for you guys is if anyone already printed photos and how they turned out to be. The pictures I print are mainly 10x15 and 15x20.

Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Printed photos taken via my iPhone 5 looks great, so I can only assume they'd look the same or better if taken from the 5S. Still, it ultimately depends on the printer from which the photos will be printed.

MartaMB

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I usually print them at a specialized store, so that wouldn't be a problem. Since I never printed any photo from 4, I'm curious to see how well the printing quality will be with the 5S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro