One more month and I'll have the 5s

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
One more month and I'll have the 5s... Yes I know the 6 is coming I'm using a 4s right now! And hoping price will go down. I'm stuck between the gold ,space grey , silver ! How are y'all's battery still?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I must recently upgraded to the 5s and will wait a while for the 6. I always seem to be one model behind when it comes to the iphone, and I'm perfectly ok with that. The 5s is a phenomenal device, and you'll love it. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 5s

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I LOVE my 5s. Best one yet. (Of course I say that about every model because every new model IS the best one yet!!!)

I get a full work day out of my battery. I am conscientious of my signal strength because that's got a huge impact on battery life. So I don't do things like stream media or use the browser in the Metro for a long time because I know the battery will take a hit. That's when I listen to my playlists. Through this, I can use the phone all day. During weekends when I'm on wifi the phone routinely lasts all day.

So really it depends hugely on your activity and your signal strength.

Enjoy your device!!!! I love mine.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I would get gold or space grey. If you have a black 4s get the gold. If you have a white one get space grey. Both great colors and you can't go wrong with either one.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I love my 5s, and there's no doubt you'll love yours too. My phone needs to be charged at around 5 or 6 pm. I'll give it to you bare, my battery life isn't too spectacular. Waking up in the morning at about 6, listening to maybe 20-25 minutes worth of music, couple texts here and there, a phone call and some forum browsing... I find myself at about 30-40% when I get home. Not too spectacular, but hey, it gets me through MY day.

I originally went with White/Silver (as I do with every iPhone) but found myself tired if the same old same old. I traded for a Space Gray and have regretted it ever since. It's a very appealing color, but it shows scratches much more easily. (Maybes that's just my opinion) Either way with whatever color you pick, you'll more than likely find yourself in love with your new iP5s! Good luck :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73