Google apps email not possible to flag in the mail app

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Sometimes I need to flag the mails :) but I have noticed that in ios7 you cannot flag emails from a google apps account.
All my accounts are google apps accounts. :)

Anyone with the same problem?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Sometimes I need to flag the mails :) but I have noticed that in ios7 you cannot flag emails from a google apps account.
All my accounts are google apps accounts. :)

Anyone with the same problem?
I have 4 Gmail accounts. You can flag them. But you have to add the option in on the first mail screen. You tap on the empty circle to make it blue with a check. So back up to the first mail screen and tap "edit".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408054918.135847.jpg

Then tap "Flag" on the white dot.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408054960.685379.jpg

Then the option to flag should appear at the bottom of your inbox.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408055048.285542.jpg

Tap the flag and get these options:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408055094.002453.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
But if you're using Exchange, your flagged email will not display the flag.
On my iPad I use Exchange through the Apple Native Emal App to access my Gmails. Flags do not display.
On my iPhone I use use Apple's Native Email App (without Exchamge) to access my Gmails & the flags display.
Good Luck

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Many many thanks for this tutorial.
Are you using google apps account?
Because I have done all like you, but when I want to flag, I don't have the options.

In the mail I can only say unread and spam.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
But if you're using Exchange, your flagged email will not display the flag.
On my iPad I use Exchange through the Apple Native Emal App to access my Gmails. Flags do not display.
On my iPhone I use use Apple's Native Email App (without Exchamge) to access my Gmails & the flags display.
Good Luck

My exchange email through work displays the flag in the native mail app on my iphone.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ive got the same behavior with my google apps account setup as exchange. For what its worth, so I don't think this is something wrong on your end, perhaps just a limitation of the setup.