Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Red face What is the best method to unlock an AT&T iPhone 5S in india?

can anybody tell me the best method to unlock an at&t iphone 5s in india.....

Default re: What is the best method to unlock an AT&T iPhone 5S in india?

Notify AT&T and request an unlock. You can start via the following link:

iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: What is the best method to unlock an AT&T iPhone 5S in india?

please stay of chronic unlock for now. i have a pending case with them. the following is m outstanding case with them.

I think its high time i started pushing this company to live up to their words to me and alot of people like me. On the 28th of June i ordered for an Iphone 5 unlock with order id 42809. Till date am yet to get the service or a respectable explanation on why they have not rendered the service or paid me back despite the gentlemanly way i have followed this issue. Below is the discussion i have had with him since my order:
    13/07/2014 (Me)
    i ordered for an unlock on the 28th of last month. Please Sir when am i going to get the service. i ordered on behalf of a customer of mine and she is insinuation am a fraud. Please fix it fast for me. my order id is 42809
    Same day (Chronic Unlock)
    Please explain your meaning ? can you email about your concern ?

I sent him an email the same day with every information he needed.

Good day Sir. My phone is yet to be unlocked and today is exactly 15working days. order id 42809

20/07/2014(Chronic Unlock)
    what is the IMEI please sir
    Same day(Me)
    Sir I promise in next few days
    Same day (Me)
    thank you

23/07/2014 (me)
    sir my phone is yet to b unlock. m under a lot of pressure coz of that phone please do something today

24/07/2014 (me)
    Sir am yet to hear from u concerning my phone unlock order which was supposed to ve been done as at last friday. it s a week pass the date you gave and m very very worried

27/07/2014 (Me)
    Sir have I not waited enough for my phone to be unlocked? If u cannot render the service could u please return my money.
    This is a week since u said it ll be unlocked in a few days
    Sir we can render service but if you don't want then I can cancel
    Same day (Me)
    please do. m getting impatient

29/07/2014 (Me)
    Sir what is happening now. Am still waiting for the unlock

31/07/2014 (Me)
    Sir please when will i get the unlock. remember this is over 1 month since i ordered. this is poor customer service. the fact that u dont give me updates on whats happening is very very terrible.
    Please tell me when i will get what i paid for

02/08/2014 (Me)
    Sir please when am going to get the service i paid for?
    Sir which IMEI are you referring to?
    Will Strafach

04/08/2014 (Me)
    [redacted]. this is the imei. Please when should i be expecting the unlock as this is getting to 2 months since i ordered?

08/08/2014 (Me)
    Sir whats the update on my unlock order. this is going to 2months. IMEI-[redacted]

I have not heard from him till date. he is either FRADULENT or DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME because i live in Africa. I will keep spreading this exact message until he serves me or returns my money!!!!!

Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-20-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Removed IMEI number