What is the best method to unlock an AT&T iPhone 5S in india?

profoz

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
please stay of chronic unlock for now. i have a pending case with them. the following is m outstanding case with them.

I think its high time i started pushing this company to live up to their words to me and alot of people like me. On the 28th of June i ordered for an Iphone 5 unlock with order id 42809. Till date am yet to get the service or a respectable explanation on why they have not rendered the service or paid me back despite the gentlemanly way i have followed this issue. Below is the discussion i have had with him since my order:
13/07/2014 (Me)
i ordered for an unlock on the 28th of last month. Please Sir when am i going to get the service. i ordered on behalf of a customer of mine and she is insinuation am a fraud. Please fix it fast for me. my order id is 42809
Same day (Chronic Unlock)
Please explain your meaning ? can you email about your concern ?

I sent him an email the same day with every information he needed.

19/07/2014(Me)
Good day Sir. My phone is yet to be unlocked and today is exactly 15working days. order id 42809

20/07/2014(Chronic Unlock)
what is the IMEI please sir
Same day(Me)
[redacted]
Sir I promise in next few days
Same day (Me)
thank you

23/07/2014 (me)
sir my phone is yet to b unlock. m under a lot of pressure coz of that phone please do something today

24/07/2014 (me)
Sir am yet to hear from u concerning my phone unlock order which was supposed to ve been done as at last friday. it s a week pass the date you gave and m very very worried

27/07/2014 (Me)
Sir have I not waited enough for my phone to be unlocked? If u cannot render the service could u please return my money.
This is a week since u said it ll be unlocked in a few days
Sir we can render service but if you don't want then I can cancel
Same day (Me)
please do. m getting impatient

29/07/2014 (Me)
Sir what is happening now. Am still waiting for the unlock

31/07/2014 (Me)
Sir please when will i get the unlock. remember this is over 1 month since i ordered. this is poor customer service. the fact that u dont give me updates on whats happening is very very terrible.
Please tell me when i will get what i paid for

02/08/2014 (Me)
Sir please when am going to get the service i paid for?
Sir which IMEI are you referring to?
--
Thanks,
Will Strafach

04/08/2014 (Me)
[redacted]. this is the imei. Please when should i be expecting the unlock as this is getting to 2 months since i ordered?

08/08/2014 (Me)
Sir whats the update on my unlock order. this is going to 2months. IMEI-[redacted]

I have not heard from him till date. he is either FRADULENT or DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME because i live in Africa. I will keep spreading this exact message until he serves me or returns my money!!!!!

Mr. CHUKWU CHIGOZIE

Last edited by a moderator: